Join Us Today!
About ITS Alaska
The Intelligent Transportation Society of Alaska (ITS Alaska), a State
chapter of Intelligent Transportation Society of America, will elevate
safety and mobility through leadership and promote a strong innovative
ITS community in Alaska.
Through research, collaboration, education and training, ITS Alaska promotes:
- Deployment of ITS applications relevant to Alaska
- Connectivity of Alaska's international borders and transportation
- Accessibility to ITS resources
- Broader use of Alaskan, regional, international and National ITS architecture
- Information exchange between Alaska, national and international ITS
- Integration and interoperability through use of National ITS Standards
- Conformance to Federal requirements for developing ITS projects, i.e.
- Information exchange and technology efforts among stakeholders
ITS Alaska serves as an advisor to government and transportation organizations.